B< basic slicer/wand

Taurus

Guildcard
Hello all I'm buying meme slicers and wands for my Rainbow Baton and Magical Piece nothing too crazy.

So the hits I'm wanting are 60+h for slicers and 50+h For Magical Piece

Wand+15/Lv100
Staff+15/Lv110
Baton+10/Lv120
Scepter+10/Lv130

we can negotiate price once we get the trade rolling. Thank you ^^

I'm pretty sure high hit is not a meme, it's just honoring incentives of the game.
-5% is a meme

an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
  • a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Ah, that's fair wrong use of the word. But would still like to find these items if you know anybody with such

Ah, that's fair wrong use of the word. But would still like to find these items if you know anybody with such
I know for sure you can find the 50h wands in the shop, just keep going up and down a telepipe until it appears in the weapons shop. 50% is the max you can find of any stat in the shop so idk about the slicer 60h but I'll keep an eye out and you'll be the first to know if I find one or find someone who has one!
P.S.
I'm sorry if I was such a snarky little shit in my last comment, man!

I know for sure you can find the 50h wands in the shop, just keep going up and down a telepipe until it appears in the weapons shop. 50% is the max you can find of any stat in the shop so idk about the slicer 60h but I'll keep an eye out and you'll be the first to know if I find one or find someone who has one!
P.S.
I'm sorry if I was such a snarky little shit in my last comment, man!
Naw man you good I ain’t that sensitive if I was I wouldn’t make it where I’m at. But appreciate the efforts in my search. Fo hope you find something.

Back