B> Aura Field - Max Def (or both)

I have the DRL shield if thats what ur trying to make for the stink shield.

I also have a stink shield.

I have the DRL shield if thats what ur trying to make for the stink shield.

I also have a stink shield.

Yea, that indeed was going to be the end result. What stats you have on both the DRL and Stink?

My apologies but I sold the DRL shield this morning. The DRL shield has a set stat of 180def. It doesnt get any difference of stats. I still have the stink shield though if you want it.

My apologies but I sold the DRL shield this morning. The DRL shield has a set stat of 180def. It doesnt get any difference of stats. I still have the stink shield though if you want it.

Does it not make a difference with shields as well? I know with created armors, the default is 0. I tested it out on sandbox mode and the stats of the Stink carried over to the DRL shield. Unless it's different Sandbox vs Normal character?

Does it not make a difference with shields as well? I know with created armors, the default is 0. I tested it out on sandbox mode and the stats of the Stink carried over to the DRL shield. Unless it's different Sandbox vs Normal character?
its not, i think it matter for cladding of epsilon right? is that what ur trying to make? i dunno the synthesis

this should be correct. if it tested properly in sandbox it should work identically in normal. you might have to deposit/withdraw it for it to work properly

this should be correct. if it tested properly in sandbox it should work identically in normal. you might have to deposit/withdraw it for it to work properly

I didn't try depositing it, but i did make like 4 different ones with different stats. I'll give that a try and see if it changes anything.

I didn't try depositing it, but i did make like 4 different ones with different stats. I'll give that a try and see if it changes anything.
i know you have to bank and unbank it for Lafuteria to work, if it already works for you then youre good.

Back