B>Anything good (details inside)

Miku

vocaloid
At last, I have tons of PS/PD/PC/Eggs so I figure I can afford almost anything. Feel free to offer me on any of these:

Weapons:
80+ hit Calibur/Dark Flow

60+ hit on any of these:
M&A60 Vise or Charge/Spirit/Berserk Vulcans
DOB
Charge/Spirit/Berserk Arms

45+ hit on any of these:
Zanba
MKB/BKB
Yunchang

40+ hit on any of these:
Rambling May
Baranz Launcher

35+ hit on any of these:
Lame/Excalibur

30+ hit on:
Heaven Striker

Any:
Heaven Punisher - My most wanted thing atm.

Armor:
High Defense Brightness Circle (Within like 15 of max) - Offer 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/12/15/20/25/30/40/60 PDs for this (based on dfp away from max)
High Defense Aura Field (Within like 10 of max) - Offer 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/20/30/50 PDs for this (based on dfp away from max)
High Defense Love Heart (Within like 15 of max) - Offer 20/22/24/26/28/30/32/34/36/38/40/50/60/70/90 PDs for this (based on dfp away from max)

Others:
Heavenly/Resist - Will offer ~2 PDs for this.

Additionally, if you have anything else good, feel free to offer it up. This is just a list of my absolutely most wanted stuff.

Last edited:
:eek:
uKYmOu0.png
:eek:

I heard there might have been max def love heart given away at last easter or some other even that already ended. It'd be a very good armor with max defense.

Changed the list somewhat. I guess all that stuff was so rare that almost no one had it, and even those that did probably didn't want to sell it. Mostly more reasonably obtainable stuff now. Also feel free to offer on anything, even if it's not on the list.

H resist isn't worth 5pds man, probably like 2 (people don't even pick up P resists) I'm positive you can get it for cheaper

tymLP5j.png

can i get a hit of those photon drops

CritDraw: Oh sorry if it's not really worth 5 then I don't want to pay that much for it. How does closer to what it's worth like 2 sound?

Anime: yeah I'd be willing to buy that. Let me know when is a good time to trade. My numbers say that's worth 40PD. Honestly I think it's the best armor in the game for androids so I think it's worth it. They can't use the FOnewm only gear, Virus Wear, or Aura Field.

Last edited:
Maybe that's the best at killing enemies quickly. But I don't care that much for light resistance as it seems enemies rarely use light attacks, except maybe Dark Falz last form, and even that is easy to just recover off the damage from so it rarely matters at really high levels. And I still think Brightness Circle is the best at just simply trying to make sure your team wins at whatever quest you're doing as it's good at helping you not die. And everyone can use it which is another plus. About as good as Aura Field but it's level requirement is a lot lower. I still want that Brightness Circle.

Back