Attention all Self Proclaimed Pokemon Masters

GuardianGirth

Hello my name is Le Girth. In about a month or so I am creating some weekly youtube shows and one of them will be called the Pokemon Trivia Gauntlet. A trivia show where people from all over da URRFF can challenge each other for the title of "Pokemon Trivia Master".

What do you get for winning?
The winner will receive a World Championship Belt that I will legitimately mail to them as well as a pizza ordered to their house by a place of their choice (assuming I can order it online obviously).

Right now I have 5 contestants and depending on success i'd like to get 8, if not 16 if enough people join.

How does it work?
I will ask questions from GAMES ONLY. All 7 Generations will be involved. From something simple to "what does the modest nature do" to something specific as "what level is X pokemon in X trainers team in X game"

Each player will be asked a question 1 at a time until the first person has 10 points. Each player will get 1 question skip. Should both players be at 9 points and someone reaches 10 while the opposing player has 9 + there skip is unused, they can use that skip to bring the opponent back down to 9 for a chance at victory.

Now in the interest to minimize any cheating, I havent decided yet if I want to give each player 10 seconds to answer a question, but if they get it wrong their opponent has a chance to steal. Or if I just make it a flat 5 seconds to answer with no stealing. Maybe I can give both people the option and if they agree, we go from there.

Webcam and Mic are required obviously and each episode will be posted weekly on youtube.
There's no guarantee this will take off into anything major but it should be a blast and I know theres plenty of people here with some poke skills.

I will be making the first few episodes, starting probably in 10-14 days so if you'd like to be the world champ of something and earn some free pizza at the same time, hit me up. Should you join and become the champ. Hopefully people who watch will want to join and continue to challenge them.

With Discord now allowing camera, it would most likely be done over that or skype if need be for some reason. I hope to have some fun and find out who the true Pokemon Master is.

Mew already knows if i'm throwing any sort of balls her way, its not the head i'm aiming for.

Anyways, there has to be at least a few poke scrubs here that would enjoy being "world champ". Hit me up, DONT BE SCURRED.

Sorry, I'm poke-stupid.

*Throws bait at mew*
*Throws master ball at mew*
*puts mew in dungeon* err I mean Bill's PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back