Are you coding something ?

MagicLuthee

Do you code ? For fun ? As a hobby ? Tell us about it and maybe share a little screenshot of your creation(s).

Me ? I'm making an ItemRT.gsl viewer/editor in C/C++ using the ImGui UI library.

ItemRT.gsl is a file that is related to PSO item drops (from monsters and from boxes) be them common or rare.
In the screenshot you can see a small part of the PSOGC dropchart. I added a small visualisation thingy to be able to see at a glance the differences in probability values (they are only part of the drop chance calculation though).
CaptureItemRTEditor04.PNG

Last edited:
For PSO? or just in general?

I don't make any tools for pso, but sometimes ill just create simple scripts to help me manage stuff at home. Like a simple password manager, because I don't really like keeping my passwords on an online database. If I learn some gui stuff later, i could probably share with some friends though.

Cool, I've been somewhat following the Devilution/DevilutionX projects but have never contributed.

Last edited:
Have updated my itemrt-editor quite a bit the past week and now added support so that I can build it, and run it, on Linux.
Yay !

Screenshot_2023-04-07_20-59-33.png

Last edited:
Hey, been working on my itemrt-editor again, currently working on making data editable. A basic saving system is already implemented.

Anybody else made progress on one of their programming or scripting projects lately ?

Anybody else made progress on one of their programming or scripting projects lately ?
We just released 1.5.0 of DevilutionX yesterday. We added support for playing all the Single Player-only quests in Multiplayer. And a bunch of other things, of course.

Last edited:
@staphen DevilutionX getting better by the day, nice !

On another note...

I just finished a small (unreleased) "mod" for Diablo II Resurrected that gives the user the ability to tweak Sorceress elemental masteries.
Screenshot_20230707_104505.png

Alright enough from me, anyone wanna share something coding-related they've been working on ?

Working on displaying droprate in my ItemRT editor.
Not factoring in the DAR at the moment.
Item id (hex) and rate (000 -> 255) are both editable (yay !), changing them will trigger updates to the other "computed" fields.

Screenshot_20231211_043953.png

Back