are there any other quests like wrath of the forest?

Myzith

Magic Myz
Guildcard
I wanna play condensed versions of the stages with boss battles at the end, its tough to fight a boss after having to do all 3 parts of the stage like the cave, i also love TTF.

Last edited:
Tyrell's Ego fits your description pretty well. It starts you in Forest 2, then Dragon, then Caves 3, then DRL, then Mines 2, etc.
If you just want boss and nothing else, do Towards the Future, the classic boss rush quest.

There's a single-player quest called Knight of Coral that has condensed stages, and then when you finish them all you get all the bosses in rapid order. Its pretty fun, but you won't have access to the bank or shops (which, while it fits the theme, I find a tad annoying) so stock up before starting the quest.

There's a single-player quest called Knight of Coral that has condensed stages, and then when you finish them all you get all the bosses in rapid order. Its pretty fun, but you won't have access to the bank or shops (which, while it fits the theme, I find a tad annoying) so stock up before starting the quest.

Aha, I had not tried this out yet and had no disire to do so; now after your description I have an urge for Coral Knighthood.

weve been doing path of salvation a lot lately. monsterspam stages are the best.

Back