Archivebits Locker CLOSED

I don't know if I still count as "new"; I've been on this server for almost exactly 2 months now. I've managed to get a handful of PDs, but I still lack a Frozen Shooter and Spread Needle, and 8 total...would be a lot for me. Would you be able to do 2 PDs each (no/random stats, of course)?

I also see, above and in your buy post, that you look for Glide Divines (Glides Divine?) to buy along the same lines (resell or give away to new players). I have managed to find two of these playing Warrior's Pride for levels; I'm saving one for my FO, but could trade one.

Yeah we can work it out. I'm out of town for the week however. but if you want to wait I'll hook you up

Hello. I'm fairly new to the Ephinea thing, but I love it. I would like to trade for a froozen shooter and a spread needle. I only have one PD though. I have a HP material and some evasion materials as well.

I have a frozen shooter available (theres a lack of spread needles right now for some reason). PM me when you are online

Around how many PDs are you looking for the Panther's Spirit? I barely started about a week ago so I only have 2 PDs, and I doubt that's enough.

stay tuned to the store guys, i am going to be loading huge discounts to most items soon.

Back