Apologies for the late maintenance, /purist

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
The maintenance today was delayed for 4 hours due to me forgetting to set the alarm on my smartphone to the new maintenance window. Only realized it 1.5 hours after I went to sleep for the night.

There have been some back-end changes done that most of you don't care about... However, on the front-end side, you can now use a new command "/purist".

This command will toggle milestone and server rate boosts for games you lead. Having /purist or purist mode on will keep experience at 100%, drop rate 100%, rare item rate 100%, and rare enemy appearance rates at their normal rates, no matter what kind of event or reward the server has enabled.

You will not be able to use the PSO2 drop mode while purist mode is enabled.

You can turn purist mode off at any time, but this command can only be used in the lobby.

Purist mode preference is saved per character.

I wont be doing this, but I think it's great that it's been implemented. Doing EXP boosts as sever-wide rewards is a fantastic idea.

I can't help being a filthy casual.

This newest update broke the milestone boosts. It's giving normal exp/drop rate/rare enemy rate even with /purist turned off.

Soda-samas... its ADOREABLE that you're still passionate about looking after us and the server...and we accept/appreciate/recognize/acknowledge/respect ANY 'maintenance' regardless of IRL quirks and hiccups on your end Dear! Yeah, yeah, yeah, mew can hear others groaning already about the whole ..."DUDE! STOP F%#$@ING Apologizing about doing maint..." thing. Just thought you'd like to hear a biased opinion =P <3!

Reactions: NDW
Back