anyone wanna fight gal griffin with us?

Myzith

Magic Myz
Guildcard
me and Chr-1-sty wanna fight it but we want a full group, were playing very hard and are both lv78

I would prefer if you were around our level and... not one of those people that patronize our point out flaws in our build and playstyle. It's kinda the reason i don't play with other peeps much, i dont want to hear about how Im X class and shouldnt be using X weapon.

Anywho! we havent been able to beat Gryphon and could use some support!. weve cleared 2 of the stages to open the gate.

I know how you feel. just go out there and have some fun. I wish i could've stayed...

me and Chr-1-sty wanna fight it but we want a full group, were playing very hard and are both lv78

I would prefer if you were around our level and... not one of those people that patronize our point out flaws in our build and playstyle. It's kinda the reason i don't play with other peeps much, i dont want to hear about how Im X class and shouldnt be using X weapon.

Anywho! we havent been able to beat Gryphon and could use some support!. weve cleared 2 of the stages to open the gate.
Mew keeps seeing you two in locked rooms =(.

Back