Any way to streamline gambling at coren?

I only really care about macros if they get to a botting level, meaning they play the game for you (including things like game creation and quest start). If all it does is streamline a process for you, it's whatever. If it plays the game for you, you shouldn't be doing it.

May want to run this by an admin to ensure it is allowed. Mag feeding or shopping is one thing, but scripting for more efficient gameplay that potentially affects other players is another.
Ty for the warning, I agree that I should exercise some caution.

Thanks to Sodaboy and Matt for their feedback too. Sounds like I can tentatively proceed but please do warn me rather than insta-ban if you do feel I go too far. I agree with your general rationales about not using macros to play the game for me (wouldn't be much fun then anyway tbh).

I wouldn't use it in battle mode (which I haven't played so far anyway) and the furthest I'm thinking of taking it is a full equipment change. My only real char atm is a Foewm and I find that I have to change every slot and weapon/mag (ideally the armour/barrier too) to be effective as either a full-on tech user OR a melee/ranged weap user.

I've now made a macro to rapidly change weap and barrier/merge (between Foi-type damage and barta-type damage) but it requires that I avoid changing items' positions in inventory. Incidentally, it seems scripts don't need to be compiled and can simply be run as admin (much easier to tweak them then). Wouldn't have been able to do it without GravitySuit's use of the #IfWinActive syntax.
#IfWinActive Ephinea: Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst
SetKeyDelay, 55, 50

^b::
Send, {F2}
Send, {Enter}
Send, {Down}
Send, {Enter}
Send, {Up}
Send, {Up}
Send, {Enter}
Send, {Down}
Send, {Enter}