Any old friend here?

Ryosuke

Guildcard
I am just dropping by to say hi since I saw some familiar names here. Hopefully, some of you still remember me from the time when we were playing on the SEGA server.

After SEGA shut down the server, I was kind of on and off playing PSO on different private servers. My first stop was Schthack, but I didn't stay there for too long (you probably know why). Later on, I moved to Eden and played there for about half a year before I took a break. The community was small but very nice there, but when I decide to come back last week, the server was pretty much dead there. So currently, I am trying to decide if I should move to this server (I tried Ultima already. I like the exp rate, but I don't like things being tweaked too much there). The only thing that is holding me back is that I will have to start from scratch again for the 4th time (Sega > Scht > Eden > Here)... It would've been nice if they didn't disable character transfer from another server...

Anyway, I think I will most likely start over again on this server. I am looking forward to have a game with everyone.

Hello ryo ;).
Not sure if you'd remember me from Sega days.

Hope to see you around. Could always check out hardcore for easy leveling (long as you don't die)

Hi I remember seeing you on eden forums. Definitely remember your avatar. (I change mine too much..lol)

Its always so nice to see familliar old names active within the community.

Hello ryo ;).
Not sure if you'd remember me from Sega days.

Hope to see you around. Could always check out hardcore for easy leveling (long as you don't die)

I definitely remembered the time when we were in EventOmega >.> I can probably even dig out an old EventOmega team pic if you ask me...

Not sure if I will want to do hardcore mode since I typically play with a rather high risk style and I don't think I am as good as I used to be...

There's character transfer to this server, it's not a 100% transfer but it helps you getting started, look it up.

I checked the transfer page and they said the transfer is currently suspended. I am aware that the level will be halved and only the character but no mats and items will be transferred. Still, that makes a difference when I have a couple of 180+ and a few 150+ on the other server... Without a character in ultimate, I cannot even farm meseta to feed mags...

Hi I remember seeing you on eden forums. Definitely remember your avatar. (I change mine too much..lol)

Its always so nice to see familliar old names active within the community.

Same here. Eden was nice, but it feels like I am playing offline mode there since there is no one there most of the time.

Damn it is you. EO, that name, woah, the mems, this nostalgia. Such good times. Yohoho and a bottle of rum. Well if you do play HC I can sort you out stuff, gear and I can pass you scapes and if you run out I can pass you more forever (I have lots from HBR spam) . Its not as scary as some believe just store stuf in shared bank for safety).

Either way we can game. It's cool to see you here Bro. From back then the only players I know off (that I recall) are @UNO @Nevan @Kanashimi and @XII & Konrad. None of them play much these days but they are around now and then.

Last edited:
Well... welcome back buddy. And yeah it sucks to start form 0 but then again this is PSO. Some people have done that countless times but at the end of the day we do it again just for the fun of the game.

Well... welcome back buddy. And yeah it sucks to start form 0 but then again this is PSO. Some people have done that countless times but at the end of the day we do it again just for the fun of the game.

Yeah not to mention we have weekly milestones: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

Meaning 2x happens ever so often in normal (+100% in reality, HC, goes from 2x -3x).

(Currently have DAR boosts).

Damn it is you. EO, that name, woah, the mems, this nostalgia. Such good times. Yohoho and a bottle of rum. Well if you do play HC I can sort you out stuff, gear and I can pass you scapes and if you run out I can pass you more forever (I have lots from HBR spam) . Its not as scary as some believe just store stuf in shared bank for safety).

Either way we can game. It's cool to see you here Bro. From back then the only players I know off (that I recall) are @UNO @Nevan @Kanashimi and @XII & Konrad. None of them play much these days but they are around now and then.

Here you go. This is the EO team pics we took maybe a few months before SEGA shut down:
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ryopso/library/Event Omega

I may consider HC mode but I just don't know how I am supposed to level in HC when boss like Falz can one shot you (I don't remember 100%, but I think slash does ~460 in vh iirc).

Thanks. I know what you mean, but as someone who like to main melee/support forces, it just doesn't work well if you are underleveled/undergeared... On the other hands, for RA I can probably get by with just BPD gears >.>

Here you go. This is the EO team pics we took maybe a few months before SEGA shut down:
http://s237.photobucket.com/user/ryopso/library/Event Omega

I may consider HC mode but I just don't know how I am supposed to level in HC when boss like Falz can one shot you (I don't remember 100%, but I think slash does ~460 in vh iirc).

Haha, damn, some of those names. Nostalgia man, I have a bunch of different EO pics somewhere too man. Well as long as you crack on with mag feeding I have all the charge/arrest/blizzard/hell/demons non-rare weapons you could desire and at 50-60 hit (There was this gambler in summer event which gave these randomized so i have tons of stuff trying to get the charge weps). I can sort you out with armour and shields and a bunch of dragon/hps (40HP each, and not in the list but i have stored). Check out my free list if you are interested.

Falz Slap is 320/450/812 in H/VH/ULT so anything above them or just avoid him while lower. Just make sure to wear ELT resists in Hard as his grants can do more than his slap with 0 ELT. ULT (I can give you a resist/holy + perfect/resist x2; make sure to have EIC + EFR resists at +30-40 (Can buy ultimate sheild in shop for lvl 80ish which is good base EFR/EIC) to ensure rabarta and rafoie doesn't know you out at 810+ HP. (Plus can dodge rab/raf). I can pass dolls, I have more than enough for the whole current HC community thanks to HBR. I can babysit, carry and help level you too ;). Anything for an old buddy =P

Just gotta be weary of your HP and ensure to use the correct resists at times and PSO becomes E Z game man.

Last edited:
Haha, damn, some of those names. Nostalgia man, I have a bunch of different EO pics somewhere too man. Well as long as you crack on with mag feeding I have all the charge/arrest/blizzard/hell/demons non-rare weapons you could desire and at 50-60 hit (There was this gambler in summer event which gave these randomized so i have tons of stuff trying to get the charge weps). I can sort you out with armour and shields and a bunch of dragon/hps (40HP each, and not in the list but i have stored). Check out my free list if you are interested.

Falz Slap is 320/450/812 in H/VH/ULT so anything above them or just avoid him while lower. Just make sure to wear ELT resists in Hard as his grants can do more than his slap with 0 ELT. ULT (I can give you a resist/holy + perfect/resist x2; make sure to have EIC + EFR resists at +30-40 (Can buy ultimate sheild in shop for lvl 80ish which is good base EFR/EIC) to ensure rabarta and rafoie doesn't know you out at 810+ HP. (Plus can dodge rab/raf). I can pass dolls, I have more than enough for the whole current HC community thanks to HBR. I can babysit, carry and help level you too ;). Anything for an old buddy =P

Just gotta be weary of your HP and ensure to use the correct resists at times and PSO becomes E Z game man.

I guess I can always start by making a character here. I am not sure which class to make though... I am tempted to make a RAcast but I am not sure about the force availability here and how often I will need to solo. So maybe I will make a HUney or RAmarl instead. >.>

I guess I can always start by making a character here. I am not sure which class to make though... I am tempted to make a RAcast but I am not sure about the force availability here and how often I will need to solo. So maybe I will make a HUney or RAmarl instead. >.>
I play HUney so from what i've played, the times I dont have a FO vs the times I have a FO in my party is a 7/3 ratio... But I do a lot of easy quests and stuff. Lots of players have their backup FO when they need 1 for difficult quests so maybe you can get away with being a Cast. Then again, the server is FULL of casts (and for a good reason). The thing with RAmarl is that she needs some stuff before she becomes effective unlike HUney who only needs to fix the ATA issues to be effective. The rare guys of the server ATM are the HUmars... xD

Humar best class.

Just tried HC mode with a HUney. I am not sure whether it is going to work when it only takes 3 hits from a booma to kill the character -.-

Just tried HC mode with a HUney. I am not sure whether it is going to work when it only takes 3 hits from a booma to kill the character -.-
Haha, I can give some stuff though :p. Dont be scared. You can do eet!

I am just dropping by to say hi since I saw some familiar names here. Hopefully, some of you still remember me from the time when we were playing on the SEGA server.

After SEGA shut down the server, I was kind of on and off playing PSO on different private servers. My first stop was Schthack, but I didn't stay there for too long (you probably know why). Later on, I moved to Eden and played there for about half a year before I took a break. The community was small but very nice there, but when I decide to come back last week, the server was pretty much dead there. So currently, I am trying to decide if I should move to this server (I tried Ultima already. I like the exp rate, but I don't like things being tweaked too much there). The only thing that is holding me back is that I will have to start from scratch again for the 4th time (Sega > Scht > Eden > Here)... It would've been nice if they didn't disable character transfer from another server...

Anyway, I think I will most likely start over again on this server. I am looking forward to have a game with everyone.
*POUNCES and examines Ryo-san carefully!* Not only had you survived the SEGA servers but you survived Scht too huh? MOST if not All of us are Scht refugees. We may not be as Small as Eden...but we're far friendlier and mission oriented dear! Ultima....bleh! lol Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff u in game! *puts Teresa-san on her Pounce on Sight list!* Welcome Home! =3

*POUNCES and examines Ryo-san carefully!* Not only had you survived the SEGA servers but you survived Scht too huh? MOST if not All of us are Scht refugees. We may not be as Small as Eden...but we're far friendlier and mission oriented dear! Ultima....bleh! lol Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff u in game! *puts Teresa-san on her Pounce on Sight list!* Welcome Home! =3

I mainly just stay in a locked room mag feeding atm (since it is a pain to play without a mag), but definitely drag me to a game if you see me doing nothing in the lobby lol

I mainly just stay in a locked room mag feeding atm (since it is a pain to play without a mag), but definitely drag me to a game if you see me doing nothing in the lobby lol
Heeeey...being 'dragged' kicking and screaming into rooms is MEWS thing! XD! =3

Back