Another Old Hat coming back =3

Axel

Hey everyone :)

Just saying G'day from Australia. I've returned this week to PSO after about a 15-year gap (DC, GC, then Scht PSOBB). Looking at this forum I see I'm not the only one coming back! I guess a lot of us suddenly have free time during the covid19 crisis.

I've only been playing the last two days but I must say it really is wonderful how supportive and friendly everyone is in this server! It's so awesome being back, thank you all.

You'll spot me on my FOnewm, I've always had one called Axel. Same on scht - almost made it to 200 and then when I left, I gave my account to a guy called Havoc (hello if you're out there!). I don't really know anything about what has been happening while I've been gone but it looks like scht lost data or something. Anyway.

Look forward to meeting more of you over the next few weeks ;)

WHOOOO! Another player from Australia, hope to play to get in a game with you at some point. What state are you in? I'm in Victoria myself. Welcome to the server, I am relatively new as well and I can honestly say that yes, it's a great community.

Hey everyone :)

Just saying G'day from Australia. I've returned this week to PSO after about a 15-year gap (DC, GC, then Scht PSOBB). Looking at this forum I see I'm not the only one coming back! I guess a lot of us suddenly have free time during the covid19 crisis.

I've only been playing the last two days but I must say it really is wonderful how supportive and friendly everyone is in this server! It's so awesome being back, thank you all.

You'll spot me on my FOnewm, I've always had one called Axel. Same on scht - almost made it to 200 and then when I left, I gave my account to a guy called Havoc (hello if you're out there!). I don't really know anything about what has been happening while I've been gone but it looks like scht lost data or something. Anyway.

Look forward to meeting more of you over the next few weeks ;)
SQUEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over playfully~!* Axel-kuun! Seems you found your way to the Forums dear! Yes, many Old Guard Dreamcasters and Cubers have returned! As for SCHT...*eye twitches!*...Let's just say that the "Data Loss" wasn't an accident...Mew's SCHT 'Rant' is becoming almost Famous when she retells the story of it's Rise....it's Charm...and it's tragic Fall...But that's a bonfire story for another day! XD! Seek your mew out if your FOne needs any halp~! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Back