Another GC vet joins the fray.

Serph_Embryon

Guildcard
Hey everyone. I've been on the Ephinea server for a little while but I thought I'd introduce myself more formally here. I played PSO a ton back on the Gamecube. I don't even know how I was originally introduced it back then but I was hooked. Out of all the multiplayer MMO type of games PSO is the one I'm fondest of. I played a fair bit on Schthack too but it wasn't quite the same.

My characters are a HUmar named Raui, a RAcast named Olxto and a FOnewm named Ashon. I might make other characters for the heck of it. I'll probably play as my HUmar the most. It's what I played almost exclusively back in those days. I doubt I'll play as often as I used to but I hope to make some friends here and have a good time all the same.

Hey everyone. I've been on the Ephinea server for a little while but I thought I'd introduce myself more formally here. I played PSO a ton back on the Gamecube. I don't even know how I was originally introduced it back then but I was hooked. Out of all the multiplayer MMO type of games PSO is the one I'm fondest of. I played a fair bit on Schthack too but it wasn't quite the same.

My characters are a HUmar named Raui, a RAcast named Olxto and a FOnewm named Ashon. I might make other characters for the heck of it. I'll probably play as my HUmar the most. It's what I played almost exclusively back in those days. I doubt I'll play as often as I used to but I hope to make some friends here and have a good time all the same.
Eeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and Examines Rauies-san carefully!* Yes, most if not All of us here are SCHT Survivors and for 8 years we were actually Happy there for a time....then.....BETRAYAL.....So chances of you bumping into old scht battle buddies is pretty good if you had a few you were running with back in the day. Lets see....Raui, Oixto, aaaand Ashon....mew'll keep an eye out for you and gib you a proper Pouncing! Looking forward to playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

Back