An Introduction

Anonicus

Guildcard
Hello everyone,
I am Anonicus. I have been playing the Phantasy Star Online games since 2020 when PSO2 originally came to the west. However, Overtime I typically been playing more of Universe online, Which is basically what I mainly play but I'm very interested to take on playing PSO. Mainly, My interest in the games resurfaced thanks to a Tumblr blog called "Dark-Falz" with various gifs and other cool things. So far I'm having a lot of fun. I will see you all around!

P.S. I also play other games like Old School Runescape and Final Fantasy XIV. 1670784437283.png

Hello everyone,
I am Anonicus. I have been playing the Phantasy Star Online games since 2020 when PSO2 originally came to the west. However, Overtime I typically been playing more of Universe online, Which is basically what I mainly play but I'm very interested to take on playing PSO. Mainly, My interest in the games resurfaced thanks to a Tumblr blog called "Dark-Falz" with various gifs and other cool things. So far I'm having a lot of fun. I will see you all around!

P.S. I also play other games like Old School Runescape and Final Fantasy XIV. View attachment 18268
Eeeeeeeeeee! *Quietly joins your side gazing at Ragol wiff you at the window~!* You're quite versed in the latest PSO chapters, luv! Apparently PSO original still retains a 'Charm' the latest versions can't seem to capture, even after 21 years! We are blessed to include you among our family! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back