Along came a spider...

SpindelWebb

Guildcard
Hello everyone,
I'm Spindel & it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I found out about this server while browsing the PSO-World forum & was delighted to read about the features & how it was run. I signed up right away, as I felt Ephinea offers everything in a PSOBB server that I was seeking.

I've played Phantasy Star my whole life & played (I think) every version of PSO - there is just something so very special about this game & I look forward to my new PSO adventures here on Ephinea.

See you all in game,
Spindel :)

Hello everyone,
I'm Spindel & it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I found out about this server while browsing the PSO-World forum & was delighted to read about the features & how it was run. I signed up right away, as I felt Ephinea offers everything in a PSOBB server that I was seeking.

I've played Phantasy Star my whole life & played (I think) every version of PSO - there is just something so very special about this game & I look forward to my new PSO adventures here on Ephinea.

See you all in game,
Spindel :)
*puts Spindel-san on her POUNCE on Sight list!* =3 Glad you could make it here and happy with us so far! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Spindell! :)

I guess since you already learned about Ephinea's features it won't be much help anymore but just in case, here's the link for the general Info Thread. Also, make sure you take a look at the various guides made by our members when needed. They're updated to match the server's configuration and are often more accurate than what you'll find on PSO-World etc...

See ya around. ;)

Thank you so much to everyone for the extremely warm welcome & helpful links! You're all so nice! :).

I'm really excited to get started properly, after Halloween I'll have a month largely of free time so I'll likely be around the server a lot :).

Back