all topics need the admins or mods aprovations

BeBeZiNhA

it because the old forum tethealla have much patetics topics to prevent it in this new stage of tethealla forums all news topics need the aprovations of admins or mods example look the new post about command list to gms lol well is one idea

Well, I had it on approval a bit earlier but I turned it off. Now all topics are allowed to be posted... We will see how it works and if there is a problem, I will turn on approval again.

Modding every post and topic is exhausting...

ahw I understand you but to it the staff tethealla need to choise one good member to give mods power and care the forum in admins absence is this the one way to prevent noobs questions e. e

Sodaboy said:
Well, I had it on approval a bit earlier but I turned it off. Now all topics are allowed to be posted... We will see how it works and if there is a problem, I will turn on approval again.

Modding every post and topic is exhausting...
I understand this is exhausting but if you want a forum with a good content has to start now after it has many messages here you're going to stress and get angry like last time of tethealla forums hehehehe :lol:

Back