Alex wants a team!

Alex

The only thing is I don't get to hop on very often; life is busy. But I sure would like a friendly group of people to play with :)

Right now all I really have going on is a 124 RAmarl but I plan on using her to gear up a FOnewm to be my main :D

As long as you can look past me only getting on a couple times a week, I'm very friendly and always eager to help with runs!

The only thing is I don't get to hop on very often; life is busy. But I sure would like a friendly group of people to play with :)

Right now all I really have going on is a 124 RAmarl but I plan on using her to gear up a FOnewm to be my main :D

As long as you can look past me only getting on a couple times a week, I'm very friendly and always eager to help with runs!
=3!

Alex, we are always happy to accept new agents at The Agency. We have 3 positions remaining, until we expand our limit, but you are more than welcome to join. Right now it's pretty quiet, but you'll at least find one of us on almost all the time.

Alex, we are always happy to accept new agents at The Agency. We have 3 positions remaining, until we expand our limit, but you are more than welcome to join. Right now it's pretty quiet, but you'll at least find one of us on almost all the time.
You don't find the Agency....the Agency ...Finds YOU! =D! =3

I would love to ^_^

Awesome! I'm online now. Look out for a FOmar named Kevdo.

Make new account and play hardcore ;D
That's actually a really good idea for someone who wants to play a few times here and there. The bonuses make it worth it, though if you die...

Haha, then don't die or make sure you've scapes. I can lend when needed etc :3

Back