ahoy hoy!

sharkymalarky

So I've been playing on Ephinea a few months now but I didn't notice the forum introduction thing since I am a turd. Sorry! Better late than never I guess! I used to play PSO a good bit on Dreamcast and the GC but I apparently forgot everything. I've just been running solo so far trying to get some baseline good equipment and mats but I figure I'll see some of you all out there in open games soon. Gotta keep on grinding!

So I've been playing on Ephinea a few months now but I didn't notice the forum introduction thing since I am a turd. Sorry! Better late than never I guess! I used to play PSO a good bit on Dreamcast and the GC but I apparently forgot everything. I've just been running solo so far trying to get some baseline good equipment and mats but I figure I'll see some of you all out there in open games soon. Gotta keep on grinding!
*POUNCES and examines warmly!* Welcome Turd-san! Always good to see Old Guard Dreamcasters and Cubers return to the fray! No need for Soloing dear if u can halp it! We're quite friendly here and are happy to assist get your Mojo back! =3 Will keep an eye out for you! By chance is Sharky your Character name? Doesn't one of the RAcasts has that huge Dorsal fin head piece option? lol Welcome Home! =3

Thanks! I actually don't have a character named Sharky yet but I am definitely into making the giant shark robot a real thing so I might borrow your idea soon!

Back