AGDQ 2016

Roo

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Awesome Games Done Quick starts on January 3rd and is a charity event in which games are beaten quickly. All the money made from this event is given to charity 100%. It's really fun to watch and it is a great cause. I've been a fan of Games Done Quick for a few years now. Is anyone from the community going to watch or attend? I'm just curious if I'm the only one who is interested in this. Here is a link to the Games Done Quick site if you want a better description than I've given: https://gamesdonequick.com/

Last edited:
I told myself last SGDQ that I'd actually donate money this time. Guess I'd better step up.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to donate this time. I plan to donate SGDQ 2016 though!

I saw a stream of a guy playing PSO Ep1 on Normal, all quests speedrun in 7 hours. I wonder if he will appear, forgot the twitch name though...

We should make a Twitch chat room so we can watch and chat at the same time.

EDIT: I just made a room. Post your Twitch username and I'll add you.

Last edited:
One more day. Glazed over the schedule, no major complaints. Hopefully the TAS group has their shit together this time.

GUY IN MIDDLE'S SHIRT THOUGH.

I seriously thought it was a dick LMAO like literally looked like he had his wang out. xD

I watched the Diddy Kong Racing and Super Mario Kart. Next up Super Mario 64. I plan to watch until Strider 2 tonight and tomorrow I'll start watching on the Kingdom Hearts run(mostly because I'll be sleeping through most of the other Disney games). A great marathon so far. I just wish I could've seen the Super Monkey Ball runs earlier but I was sleeping ; ;

so hyped for diablo and diablo 2: lord of destruction

notable mentions to: carci running resi HD, SOMA by zom, hl2 by noir, tmnt by whitman, animorphs by keiz, and sinister/zallard's blindfolded punch outs

so sad to not see gamepro011 on the lineup this year

Woke up sick this morning. I'll be tuning in for the indie game block if I can.

Castlevania AND megaman x block today :D I might not even need login to PSO for over half the day.

Castlevania block was awesome! Also, 2p1c super metroid was amazing!! Can't wait for megaman x block later today!

Back