Advice Request: Solo Time Attack

Dr. C

Guildcard
Hello friends!

I'm enjoying playing on this server, and my favorite thing to do is try to solo time attack quests. I've played Hucast in season and Ramarl off season, and while I love the versatility of ramarl and the raw single power of Hucast, I am beginning to think that there may be better characters for what I enjoy the most.

especially with some discussion of solo mode enabled Max4 series at some point in the future, I'd like recommendations on the best character specifically for soloing time attacks like the Max4 series or MopUp operations.

Your thoughts are appreciated, thank you! I was thinking Ramar because I like to be accurate or Fomar/Fonewman, where the lack of ATA concerns me.

FOnewm is probably the best for anything in ep4 solo. RAmar, HUcast, and FOnewm are all good in ep1, kinda depends what you're playing. RAmar is pretty much better than RAmarl unless you have to zalure frequently, which you probably don't in solo mode.

Thanks! I tried to learn on fonewm last night, I think I will stick with my hucast for now, and try a ranger with a charge shotgun next.

I think my hucast will need a few more levels before I can solo Max4 ep1. Really need to be able ot kill grunts in a combo to make the timer.

thanks for the tips!

Back