ADR

Taurus

Guildcard
Yo who’s trying to run a Tyrells ego for ADR? I’m not too familiar with the spawns but I’m good at slashing. If you’re down lemme know so we can arrange a more appropiate time for all of us

Yo who’s trying to run a Tyrells ego for ADR? I’m not too familiar with the spawns but I’m good at slashing. If you’re down lemme know so we can arrange a more appropiate time for all of us

I've done it multiple times so I know all the secret spawns + routes to take, where to split etc. I could join with my HUcast or my FOnewm depending on party setup.

I would love that! Any help would be appreciative if you’re down I’ll be free this upcoming weekend and we can get a party. I can run my racast or whatev chars thatll help us

Your RAcast (depending on levels obv) would really help; some of the rooms/spawns are quite large and using a charge arms can really help mow some of that down. The weekend is good with me, gives us almost all week to get a party of people interested. The only thing is time zones. I am UK and am currently in a routine of waking up 5am - bed 7/8pm. When we get a group we can try to find a time that suits us all.

I might be down for this on my RAmar?

Edit: US Eastern time, btw

Last edited:
I’m Pacific US times so it’ll be kinda hard but I saty up alot on weekends so we’ll make it work. And my RAcast is 186 so it shouldnt be too bad.

Back