Account restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonOmnus

Can you restore my account to a specific time? Long story short, I began seeing repeated server sync errors when trying to use the bank, then tested with picking stuff up & was the same, so I quit & relogged the char. Same problem upon logging in again. :(
I fully closed the client & restarted, then noticed I not only had the same problem but some of my inventory was missing, including my lvl 200 Striker mag & a 4-slot frame. :'(
Restarted my PC, relaunched the game & it apparently fixed the server sync errors but not my missing stuff. I noticed the problems around 2:30AM Pacific (1 hour ago) but everything appeared to be working at 1:10AM (mostly just talked & researched after), so can my account/chars be reset to their state at 1AM? Or what can/should be done? Anything I can do to help or you need from me?

Thanks!
Aya

No. We don’t restore accounts.

When you got the first server sync error, you should have stopped playing right there as the warning stated.

Either way, as noted in the disclaimer notrs when registering an account, we are not responsible for data loss even if a server error causes it.

Had it been a system wide thing, we would have rolled everyone back. But, really, you need to heed sync warning messages when they occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back