Account apparently got hacked, (resolved, im just dumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Guildcard
Hi guys, sorry to bother you but i may have a problem here. I made an account some time ago, (in 2017) played i guess it was 3? characters up to ultimate and stuff, you know leveled my mags and so on.
I wanted to get back in the game now but forgot the username and password from 2017, hence why i made this new acc that i write right now. Today I found my old email adress with the old username and tried it, but the pa was wrong so i resseted it. And then i got in, just to find out that my characters are all gone and there was a Lv1 Ramar with the Name "Sniper". I dont know if i really got hacked or the Account got automaticallly cleaned because i didnt use it the last years. Is there a way to look into this?
Or someone that could help me?

Thank you guys in Advance and have a nice day <3

We never purge any accounts. There is no way to delete characters in an account, only recreate. If you found only one character on that account, then you should make sure you checked the other character banks by trying all of the different slots in the top right of the launcher). If there are no other characters in that account, then no other characters in the account were ever created.

You are right, there really is no delete button o_O
I tried all slots now but sadly there is no chracters there.
I played with that account here 100%. Even sold a high hit calibur back then.
But i guess it cant be helped :(
Thank you Ender :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back