Accessing account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabzy

Hello

I am trying to return to the game after many years as you can see from my profile i was a hardcore player.

I dont have access to the email this account was set up with anymore but i still remmeber the log in details to login to forums.

Is there anyway a staff member could help me actually get into the game because i cant remember my account name to log into game and the recovery options dont seem to be able to help me.

I have an alternative email now that i can use if you need to contact me.

Thanks in advance

There isn’t anything we can do for you if you’ve lost access to the inbox of the email address used to create an account.

It’s a security issue. Hope you understand.

There isn’t anything we can do for you if you’ve lost access to the inbox of the email address used to create an account.

It’s a security issue. Hope you understand.
can you change the email on my account to my new email ?i could give information as proof if required ?

can you change the email on my account to my new email ?i could give information as proof if required ?
I could, but I won't and I'm not sure what information you could give me as proof.

The only thing attached to accounts is the e-mail address of the user and the username/password.

If you don't have access to the e-mail, there isn't any way you can prove you're the owner of the account.

You might say you could tell me the names of the characters on the account or items you might have, but someone else who might want to impersonate you might have that information as well, just from playing with you or previous screenshots and so on.

Like I said, it's a security issue.

I do hope you're able to regain access to the original email on the account, so that you can recover the account. But there isn't anything else we can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back