About The RoseBell!

RoseBell69

The Empress
Guildcard
http://www.pioneer2.net/community/i...s-the-story-behind-your-name.1250/#post-12611
I got RoseBell69 from:

1. I love Roses
2. I love Bells
3. When I created this username I was only 12 years old, and what I saw in the number 69 was a symbol of Yin & Yang which has always been my most favorite symbol so I put it there to represent.
4. In the TV Show called as Mew Mew Power(American)/Tokyo Mew Mew(Japanese), the main character Mew Zoey(American)/ Mew Ichigo(Japanese) has an attack called "Rose Bell, Full Power!"
5. When I was 10 years old, I actually made a golden bell with my father and my father's friend who was a blacksmith. I did everything from scratch and made a bell out of the gold ingot, then I went to my mother and we went to the store together to get some sewing materials, I sewed together laces and some fake pink roses together then I glued that onto the golden bell. I didn't know what to call it as a 10 year old lol and neither did my parents. So fast forward 2 years later, going back to #3, I looked back at the thing I made and realized it is called a RoseBell!

That is how I got this username, if any of you would like to see the RoseBell I made in my childhood just let me know and I'll post a picture of it.

20160501_195511_zps7ojxxbxn.jpg

20160501_195458_zpskqusuobd.jpg

20160501_195414_zps9gp8dttl.jpg

we need like a collection of things that relate to our usernames/characters

I'm way too lazy to link to my hucast phone thread rip

Oh, well the item your holding is pretty. Did you make it?
5. When I was 10 years old, I actually made a golden bell with my father and my father's friend who was a blacksmith. I did everything from scratch and made a bell out of the gold ingot, then I went to my mother and we went to the store together to get some sewing materials, I sewed together laces and some fake pink roses together then I glued that onto the golden bell. I didn't know what to call it as a 10 year old lol and neither did my parents. So fast forward 2 years later, going back to #3, I looked back at the thing I made and realized it is called a RoseBell!

Yes!

Back