A> v502

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Winner: m4ggins, 35 PDs

Reserve: 25 PDs
Buyout: 50 PDs (Anime Futures predicted price; :v if it does hit 50 PDs, I'll throw in a blank DEMONS mech along with the other included bonus)
Countdown: 48 hours, 24 hours after it passes 24 the first time

Winner will receive a SHADOW J-cutter (no special) for free as a congratulatory gift, along with 70 monogrinders. I do have a blank DEMONS needle or DEATH needle I'd be willing to substitute, if that would appeal to you more.

Last edited:
CHB Stevie, 25 PDs, Countdown started at 9 PM GMT-8 (rounded the hour off of 8:52 PM, only 8 minutes off).
Auction will end at 9 PM GMT-8 Sunday, December 3rd.

That's what I'm wondering. Surprised to see a reserve at its normal expected price. Guess there's just so little on the market :lenny:

Every change in recent memory has made items/experience harder to obtain outside of events.

502 from ep2 was just the sadistic icing on the cake.

#fucknewbs

I received a Discord message from m4ggins saying they were having trouble posting on forums for some reason, and they wanted to bid again. 35 PDs, CHB.

I received that Discord message at 7:11 AM GMT-8, going to round to 7:10 AM GMT-8 Tuesday 12/5 for end time.

Winner is m4ggins, congratulations. I'm going to be busy most of the day today with travel/preparations. I hopefully will have internet access after I get there, so I'll do my best to meet you in your available hours then.

Will be on tonight (approx 6 hours from this post) msg me on discord whenever you’re Available.

Back