A /usemat command

Nikki

meh...
A command to use an amount of mats from your inventory. Like say you're holding 50 power mats just type /usemat pow 50 and it removes that amount from your inventory and adds them to your character, or if you're holding say 20 type /usemat 10 to just take 10 away. This would really be a good QoL since using mats one after another is a pain in the butt and I forgot that it takes forever since I haven't matted a char in a long time.

Just something that came to mind. Dunno if it's possible, or would cause inventory synchro issues without a ton of painstaking tinkering but would be neat to have.

Out of the box I don't think you can do that (remove items from the inventory without any interaction), and honestly doubt Soda would implement something to do that (it also requires sync between all players)...

But just going nuts on the enter key (or whatever button in your controller) isn't that bad, just my opinion...

Mashing the enter key on a fist full of materials is one of the comfiest feelings of playing a new character in PSO for me. It tickles the reward system in the brain which screams "IM GETTING STRONGER"

A neat idea, but mashing enter isn't exactly the most time intensive thing. Probably the time they'd have to spend adding this feature would outweigh the time the entire community saved using it by a solid margin.

Yeah the idea was meant more as a compliment to matreset as it's just quicker.

Back