A sincere thank you and hello!

PSO:My history
I only found this game maybe two weeks ago, a friend of mine forced me to play local gamecube coop for the game and I was instantly hooked! I found a few private servers and hopped on, it was a ghost town which is what I expected for such an old game but I played a bit, had my fun and gave up on play much more. I kept coming back and being disappointed I couldn't fine people to play with, then I finally found this madness.

My first day
I joined the lobby and was blown away at the number of people! So many games happening! I hopped on and everyone was very nice, the game ran smoothly and I could tell there were a ton of improvements. I decided to try and make my own game but no one joined, then MERCY! (Harborer of Hope) joined on and holy shit made my day. She took the time to greet me any questions I had about the game, the server, or whatever! I really feel welcomed into a great place, I hope to play more and continue to have a place to go to and look forward to seeing you all online!

PSO:My history
I only found this game maybe two weeks ago, a friend of mine forced me to play local gamecube coop for the game and I was instantly hooked! I found a few private servers and hopped on, it was a ghost town which is what I expected for such an old game but I played a bit, had my fun and gave up on play much more. I kept coming back and being disappointed I couldn't fine people to play with, then I finally found this madness.

My first day
I joined the lobby and was blown away at the number of people! So many games happening! I hopped on and everyone was very nice, the game ran smoothly and I could tell there were a ton of improvements. I decided to try and make my own game but no one joined, then MERCY! (Harborer of Hope) joined on and holy shit made my day. She took the time to greet me any questions I had about the game, the server, or whatever! I really feel welcomed into a great place, I hope to play more and continue to have a place to go to and look forward to seeing you all online!
SQUEE! VERY Happy to hear YOU'RE Happy here dear! Mew can't take ALL the credit tho! LOTS of other Arch-Angel purrsona types on this server that could have beat mew to you~! Sadly it's prolly the Only place you'll find any like us anymoar, anywhere. Will try to keep an eye out for you in case of anything and pounce again~! Welcome Home!

Back