A> Rambling May [0/0/0/65|0] (DONE)

Ender

Snail
Staff member
Guildcard
Are you a vanilla purist? Have you ever wanted to Time Attack as FOmarl and abide by the Vanilla Time Attack rules? Or would you like to show everyone that you don't need the event 50hitter and a hitless RM with some attributes can still work wonders on a FOmarl who knows how to use it? If so, then look no further!

Reserve: 5 PDs

48 hours after reserve met, 24 hour extension for CHBs in final 24 hours.

Last edited:
Thank you for the bid but sorry, this ended about 90 mins ago based on the 48h countdown from No Hit's post.

EDIT: I understand my post declaring the countdown started happened a few hours after No Hit's post and I should have clarified the countdown started at the time of the bid, sorry about that.

EDIT2: lol (see next post)

Last edited:
Thank you for the bid but sorry, this ended about 90 mins ago based on the 48h countdown from No Hit's post.

EDIT: I understand my post declaring the countdown started happened a few hours after No Hit's post and I should have clarified the countdown started at the time of the bid, sorry about that.

EDIT2: lol (see next post)

ooh I'm so sorry, miscalculated the end *facepalm* thought there was 23h left instead of me being 1h too late :$

EDIT: If you add the 24h cd then you should edit the title and delete "(DONE)".

@No Hit sorry for cheating me in, wasnt my intention x3

Back