A new challenger has appeared!

VireBlaze

Red Mage
Guildcard
Hey, everyone - it's nice to meet you! I'm VireBlaze, but just call me Vire for short. I've been playing PSO on and off for a few years now, coming from that one server that used to be super popular, but after everything that happened with them in regards to losing data and such, it's dipped down severely. My friend actually told me about this place and I decided to come try it out, and I'm really loving it so far, especially all the special implementations on this server that you won't find anywhere else. The little touches of even giving quests boosts in Hunter's Boost Road is a big plus for me, because I feel like it really allows people to appreciate those quests as well instead of endlessly running Towards the Future because of grinds and drop rates.

Looking to build a melee/magic hybrid FOmar which I know isn't the best kind of build but I just love swords and magic together too much \; w;/

But yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all! And sorry if I don't talk a lot, I'm super shy. So yes, here's to good hunting!~

welcome to destiny.

Welcome, I too have moved here from that other server and let me tell you, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Glad to have you here.

But yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all! And sorry if I don't talk a lot, I'm super shy. So yes, here's to good hunting!~
SUPER SHY???? *Wrings tiny paws menacingly* Guess mew mews gonna has to pounce u EXTRA warmly huh? mewaha-hahaha-HAHAHAHAHA!!! ......er uh...Welcome Home!! =3

Ahhh it's a pleasure to be here - thank you so much for the warm welcomes! x3c
SUPER SHY???? *Wrings tiny paws menacingly* Guess mew mews gonna has to pounce u EXTRA warmly huh? mewaha-hahaha-HAHAHAHAHA!!! ......er uh...Welcome Home!! =3
Sooomething tells me I'll have to be on careful lookout. > w<

Back