A New Beginning 2.0

SerAntistud

Guildcard
Hey, I'm SerAntistud (pronounced Sir-ante-stud)! I was originally a GC player PSO:Ep I & II but due to setups and lack of interest never got around to trying out the online play. I've heard of a few online servers for GC but this is my first time playing Blue Burst. To be honest I would be perfectly fine with sticking to offline GC...

If the memory card containing two of my most beloved characters hadn't disappeared awhile back. They were Chicka2, a RAcaseal and the only character so far either me or my brother got to Ultimate , and Cyber, a badass HUcaseal and my main hunter. Starting playing PSO again lately and felt some serious nostalgia for those two. Was searching for news about PSO when I saw an article talking about this very server. After checking it out, I decided it was worth my time to check it out and bring my beloved android girls back to life.

Currently I only have Chicka2 up and running but once I have her going strong I'll start up Cyber. Other than them I may try out a Force, as I never really explored that class too much.
I prefer to play alone as I enjoy the challenge to my skills and the feeling of beating things on my own. For some of the Mop-Up/Endless Nightmare quests however I'd be open to a little teamwork. In addition, mostly just to make sure I'm ready for it, won't be moving up to a higher difficulty level until I beat Dark Falz/Flow something-something (didn't much Ep2 due to no quests in offline)/Ep4 Final boss. This will apply to all my characters.

If you see me around and you say hello but I don't respond it's not you, it's me. I'm not used to being talked to so I'd likely assume you're talking to someone else. It doesn't help that I'm not a very social person.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to PSO being a big part of my life again. (Sorry for wall of text)

Welcome to Ephinea! We hope you enjoy your time on the server!

And INB4 Mew's "Welcome Home!" message. ;)
NNnnnnnuuuuuUUUUUUU!!! lol!!
Hey, I'm SerAntistud (pronounced Sir-ante-stud)! I was originally a GC player PSO:Ep I & II but due to setups and lack of interest never got around to trying out the online play. I've heard of a few online servers for GC but this is my first time playing Blue Burst. To be honest I would be perfectly fine with sticking to offline GC...

If the memory card containing two of my most beloved characters hadn't disappeared awhile back. They were Chicka2, a RAcaseal and the only character so far either me or my brother got to Ultimate , and Cyber, a badass HUcaseal and my main hunter. Starting playing PSO again lately and felt some serious nostalgia for those two. Was searching for news about PSO when I saw an article talking about this very server. After checking it out, I decided it was worth my time to check it out and bring my beloved android girls back to life.

Currently I only have Chicka2 up and running but once I have her going strong I'll start up Cyber. Other than them I may try out a Force, as I never really explored that class too much.
I prefer to play alone as I enjoy the challenge to my skills and the feeling of beating things on my own. For some of the Mop-Up/Endless Nightmare quests however I'd be open to a little teamwork. In addition, mostly just to make sure I'm ready for it, won't be moving up to a higher difficulty level until I beat Dark Falz/Flow something-something (didn't much Ep2 due to no quests in offline)/Ep4 Final boss. This will apply to all my characters.

If you see me around and you say hello but I don't respond it's not you, it's me. I'm not used to being talked to so I'd likely assume you're talking to someone else. It doesn't help that I'm not a very social person.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to PSO being a big part of my life again. (Sorry for wall of text)
*POUNCES and examines closely =3* Not to worry Stud-san! You'll find quite a few Quiet Lone Wolf types here as well. Sooooo instead of teasing you with "Cheer up Emo kid" or pushing and prodding you to be social among other warriors...mew'll just be happy with knowing you're giving online a try and that you feel comfy here. Just be knowngst that mew'll keep an eye out for Chicka2 and Cyber-san =3....and as Hound-kun stated....yes....Welcome Home! <3

Back