A little late, but twice former ... other server ... player here!

Comentor

Started almost a month ago here now (wow, time flies!) but that anniversary event had my attention diverted away from the forums (apart from when I found things to auction) =3

Started on GameCube originally way back when, entirely offline and mostly solo, but sometimes 2-player, then later on Scht. Played PSO2 for the entirety of its (brief) EN life before Sega pretty much stopped supporting it, and tried NGS but ... ya ... so got the itch to return, only to find there had been a wipe of Scht years ago. No biggie, kinda wanted to start fresh anyway. Played there on and off about a month (though admittedly mostly off, as there were issues where enemy kill exp was displaying higher than what you were actually given, which was kinda off-putting to think you're getting one amount of exp, and actually be getting less) before they decided to wipe that server again. I then remembered when looking for Scht again initially I saw that there were now also other servers, and this one looked more like what I was looking for, so with my new character deleted anyway, and that pso itch not actually scratched, I decided to hop aboard! Coupled with the anniversary event it all seemed like perfect timing too! Am now a 169 RAcaseal, 120 FOnewearl, and an already mostly retired 111 HUcast (ya, I have a thing for robuts, would play a FOcaseal if it existed or made any sense) xD

So far things have been a blast though, and I look forward to my continued adventures here! :)

Hello Mr. DoB. We've already met, but welcome again. Already like having ya around ;).

Now go find more DoBs to auction.

:) I found and sold a 35h for 1pd last night

Also my 55h auction is still active (and looks like it will now only be increasing in price by 2 pd/day)

Still looking for better though, after all, I've ground almost all of my exp from ~82-169 in PW3 box runs xD

Started almost a month ago here now (wow, time flies!) but that anniversary event had my attention diverted away from the forums (apart from when I found things to auction) =3

Started on GameCube originally way back when, entirely offline and mostly solo, but sometimes 2-player, then later on Scht. Played PSO2 for the entirety of its (brief) EN life before Sega pretty much stopped supporting it, and tried NGS but ... ya ... so got the itch to return, only to find there had been a wipe of Scht years ago. No biggie, kinda wanted to start fresh anyway. Played there on and off about a month (though admittedly mostly off, as there were issues where enemy kill exp was displaying higher than what you were actually given, which was kinda off-putting to think you're getting one amount of exp, and actually be getting less) before they decided to wipe that server again. I then remembered when looking for Scht again initially I saw that there were now also other servers, and this one looked more like what I was looking for, so with my new character deleted anyway, and that pso itch not actually scratched, I decided to hop aboard! Coupled with the anniversary event it all seemed like perfect timing too! Am now a 169 RAcaseal, 120 FOnewearl, and an already mostly retired 111 HUcast (ya, I have a thing for robuts, would play a FOcaseal if it existed or made any sense) xD

So far things have been a blast though, and I look forward to my continued adventures here! :)
EEEeeeeeeee!! *Long overdue POUNCES and examinations~!* Annnnd yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! FINALLY!...Someone mentions Scht's fate for what it Really was...."a Wipe!" Not a "Crash!"!! Would love to Rant about it but for now, completely satisfied wiff what you're feeling. Can tell you already love it here and want to be a regular~! FOcaseal would totally be Sexy as Hell too~! Anyway...looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too, dear! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Back