A little late but hi

Xenosaga

Guildcard
Hello, I am Xenosaga (I swear every names I normally go by were taken)

I haven playing PSO on Ephinea for a few weeks now, my main character recently got to level 82.
I played PSO on Gamecube years ago, but offline only and sometimes with my younger sister.

My sister and I are both Tales of fans, so seeing servers and ships called after Worlds within Tales of Games is a big plus.

I never played anything that was not a Cast though (recently made a RAmar to try, I'll run into traps so much XD) And I apparently prefer using guns (handguns/shotguns/rifles/etc.)
Despite my name and my characters' name, I never actually played any Xenosaga game (I know right, disappointing). I never played any Episode 4 stuff and I am waiting for my sister to get the game working on her pc so that we'll discover those unknown lands at the same time.

What else...Ok I am no pro at this, but I do not like people shooting me down. Ok it's hard for me to not read things as not codesending when you tell me things that I know already such as "Do not trigger the alarm" like I KNOW THAT! I TRY, but no one ever stops to let me kill off the floating traps that are about to run into oh no.

So if that paragraph did not make it obvious. I can be as salty as a MCDonald french frie if you rub me the wrong way, even on accident. I am almost 30 years old, been playing online games a lot, been bullied in many ways a lot. My self esteem is not great, my anger management is awful and my sensitivity is just not helping with dealing with more of what made me a mess in the first place.

That said, so far, only one guy called me names, all because I was happy about the Tales of references. And then the "don't trigger the laser" thing recently but ok. So far the community has been nice it's almost weird! I hope it stays that way.

I am not as bad as I sound like, just very tired and easily ticked off. Really it should not be THAT hard to not upset me, all you have to do is be nice to me, or at least to not be mean. See? Easy!

Random note: for whatever reason, it ticks me off when my character's level does not end with 0 or 5, I gotta level up my level 82 character soon, hurry to 85.

Hey Xenosaga! Welcome to Ephinea! I believe we've already played together, unless there's someone else who plays androids named after Xenosaga characters whose never actually played Xenosaga lol.

Back