A little guidance please ~

JaneDewitt

Guildcard
Greetings!

I am new to this server and I am extremely impressed with how everything is set up.
I came over from SCTHACK, even though i was a long-time player there, Before , Oh - I forget his name, That decided to WIPE the entire server. So , as you may very well guess, Before the wipe,
I had near Max level characters, with tons of Rare items, Weapons, mags , Etc.
After coming back , I did manage to start anew, But - It's not the same, Having to invest in
What I used to have is going to be a long-long Process.
SO, that's what brings me here, the only thing that I do notice , Is that the Level progression seems
to be. Slower? I don't mind it so much, But my theory is , Is there a Certain level were I would start seeing more rarities drop?
I appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

First of all, welcome to the server! As opposed to other servers, Ephinea has drop rates, rare monster rates and exp rates as they were originally, unless there is currently a boost. This is why you may feel that your progress is rather slow. As to your question, there is a level from which onward you may get rarer drops. This being level 80, as you be able to play Ultimate mode, where most of the drops are. If you ask around there will most likely be many people willing to help you towards level 80, or perhaps give you some gear to start, if you wish to accept. I personally would be happy to help.
P.S: I like Yu-Gi-Oh as well.

The rates on Ephinea are vanilla, so its much harder. If you're suggesting you're also used to their current drop rates on new Schthack, it's going to be a much more difficult climb to find anything at all, let alone stuff with the hit required to make them truly efficient. That's just how vanilla is. There's also no true custom weapons on Ephinea, or fixed class stats so Hunewearl and Fonewearl get the shaft a bit. Whats the saying though, over the mountain climb lies accomplishment? I don't believe that anymore myself but hey, hopefully you like it since Ephs a pretty decent community nonetheless.

Welcome to Ephinea!

I'm not familiar with what goes on in Schthack, but I can speed you up on what's going on in Ephinea.

Please check out my beginner's guide that I have in my signature to get started. Most of it is common knowledge that you may be familiar with, but other parts are what is available only on Ephinea.

Enjoy your stay while I keep updating that guide often to this day.

Last edited:
Back