A> Lavis Cannon [20/0/0/0/35]

Grim1824

Guildcard
Hi everyone! I was incredibly lucky running MAE Forest earlier this morning and found a Lavis Cannon!

https://i.gyazo.com/26dd9ff25f328a9da9335cab10a0e1ac.png

I'm fairly new to Ephinea and there is still quite a bit I don't understand, so please try to be patient with me! After a couple hours of browsing these are the items I feel would benefit me the most. If you don't see an item listed here that you believe would benefit a newer player, feel free to offer it with a brief explanation. I'm currently a Lv105~ RAmarl.

Minimum Bid:
80 PD Value

Wants:

V101
V502
Limiter
Lv20 Techniques (Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure/Resta)
PDs

I'll continue to browse around and edit this list as necessary.

S-Rank Demons Needle (With Demons Special)
10pd
Limiter

Last edited:
S-Rank Demons Needle (With Demons Special)
10pd
Limiter
If you are willing to switch out the 10 PDs for a V101 I would be willing to possibly accept that trade. I don't get off work til about roughly 6 PM EST. If no better offers are made by Monday evening 7 PM EST I'd be willing to lock in with that trade assuming you would be interested. (Lavis Cannon > S-Rank Needle (Demons), Limiter, and V101)

If you are willing to switch out the 10 PDs for a V101 I would be willing to possibly accept that trade. I don't get off work til about roughly 6 PM EST. If no better offers are made by Monday evening 7 PM EST I'd be willing to lock in with that trade assuming you would be interested. (Lavis Cannon > S-Rank Needle (Demons), Limiter, and V101)
Ok sure =)

I bid:
Limiter
V101
Demons Needle (with Demons Special)

Limiter
V101
Demons Needle (with demons special)
15pd

Limiter
V101
90 PD (to buy all those other things with)
Deband, Jellen, Zalure, Resta 20 as sweeteners
Edit: Shifta 20 also

Do you happen to want Frozen Shooter (with hit) or Heaven Striker or Lame d'Argent/Excalibur?

Last edited:
Limiter
V101
90 PD (to buy all those other things with)
Deband, Jellen, Zalure, Resta 20 as sweeteners
Edit: Shifta 20 also
This is currently the winning bid atm. I'll get back to you on the other items you listed later today to adjust your offer as needed.

Edit #1: After reviewing the guidelines for Auctions, I've decided to set the deadline for this Auction for Tuesday @9:00 PM EST. I will closely monitor this thread one hour prior to the auction ending.

Edit #2: After looking up the other items you listed Melirei, I'm satisfied with your current offer as it stands.

Last edited:
Back