A Late Introduction

BlueBolt

"All-Around!"
Guildcard
Heya! I realized I hadn't made an introduction proper on the forums despite being somewhat a bit active on Discord, so here I am. I've been playing PSO since the ol' Gamecube days with Ep1&2, and even got a copy of Ep1&2 Plus. Flash-forward a couple years later to the early 2010s when I found the Schthack private server to play on for a little bit, but it wasn't until I joined Ephinea sometime in April/May 2020 that I really got hooked back onto PSO for real.

The vanilla experience plus all these quality of life improvements on top of all these cosmetic skins for endgame weapons (such as for Excalibur and etc.) really helps in breathing new life in this already eternally great game. Three years since I joined and my love for this game is still strong.

I can't wait to see what the future brings to Ephinea!

Heya! I realized I hadn't made an introduction proper on the forums despite being somewhat a bit active on Discord, so here I am. I've been playing PSO since the ol' Gamecube days with Ep1&2, and even got a copy of Ep1&2 Plus. Flash-forward a couple years later to the early 2010s when I found the Schthack private server to play on for a little bit, but it wasn't until I joined Ephinea sometime in April/May 2020 that I really got hooked back onto PSO for real.

The vanilla experience plus all these quality of life improvements on top of all these cosmetic skins for endgame weapons (such as for Excalibur and etc.) really helps in breathing new life in this already eternally great game. Three years since I joined and my love for this game is still strong.

I can't wait to see what the future brings to Ephinea!
EEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and rests her tiny head on your shoulder~!* Soooo, you're Old Guard Cuber, too eh? Yes, Schthack for Most of us was a welcomed invitation to continue our endeavors and making friends.....only to has it YOINKED out from under us! Mew'll spare thee her famous Rant over our previous home. 3 years with us, huh? And you finally feel like you're allowed to Be the type of player you were expecting the moment you first held the GC case in your paws and looked at the pictures on the back? =3. For mew, it's not so much the GAME that's enchanted her...oh, hell yeah the QoLs and cosmetics have been a total Deal Maker for commitment...but, it's the PEOPLE she comes back for!! 22 Years of meeting new faces, new countries, new languages...All over a simple pixelated Gem of a game~! And we STILL Come Back 'looking Forward' for More~! We are Glad to Has you wiff us Bolt-kun! Welcome HOME! =3!

Back