A> King's Calibur +4 [0/0/0/0|80hit] [DONE@1750PD]

Nice, making things interesting!
However, after getting couple 2nd opinions, I'm going to value the Excal at 200, since there isn't an actual sphere put into it. Here's another one with similar spread that went for 200 just recently as reference:

@ALLee will remain CHB for now
Not gonna lie, I'm not happy with that considering we agreed a price of 250 via PM's going by the valuation in your original post.

Not gonna lie, I'm not happy with that considering we agreed a price of 250 via PM's going by the valuation in your original post.
My bad, still not the best with pricing things myself, which is why I have a couple trusted vets that I go to for 2nd opinions :\

If a value was originally agreed upon, should honor it imo. People move forward in larger value auctions with a plan in mind with stuff they're going to offer/liquidate, and changing value mid-auction messes with that. Up to you course.

If a value was originally agreed upon, should honor it imo. People move forward in larger value auctions with a plan in mind with stuff they're going to offer/liquidate, and changing value mid-auction messes with that. Up to you course.
Fair enough, taking @sam6555 's bid if he's still in.

Back