A>Heaven Striker 0/0/0/25|30[done]

"72h resets"

is this a 72 hour coutdown with 24 hours resets on bids made in last 24 hours? or is every bid in final 24 hours gonna reset the countdown to 72 hours? this confusion happened recently on another auction.

"72h resets"

is this a 72 hour coutdown with 24 hours resets on bids made in last 24 hours? or is every bid in final 24 hours gonna reset the countdown to 72 hours? this confusion happened recently on another auction.
After the minimum is bid, a countdown must start between 24 to 72 hours in length. If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to 24 hours.

72h resets is not a thing so....

After the minimum is bid, a countdown must start between 24 to 72 hours in length. If there is a bid during the final 24 hours, the countdown is extended to 24 hours.

I understand the rules. I'm just pointing out there has been confusion in the past when it just says "72hr resets". Which is probably why Nullifry was asking for countdown time.

That's my reading of the rule too, but I'm told by Matt longer resets are A-OK - the rule probably needs a rewrite
also

holy shit

Back