A> Heaven Punisher 0/0/0/0|0 (closed)

AJBats

I was going to sell this conventionally but I got a second offer from @XavieR that beat the first bid. So I thought an auction page would be more appropriate.

Current minimum bid, and the bid held by @XavieR is 2 photon spheres and 99 photon drops.

Countdown of 24 hours starts immediately.

Given a conversion of 1 sphere = 92 drops...
CHB is Yuffie at 2 spheres + 15 drops = 291 value

Last edited:
To be honest I didn't know there was a first bid..I just asked if you sold it and if you hadn't I'd buy it for said amount. Sorry to anyone I unknowly upstaged.

The right way to do it, imo. Given it is in such high demand atm, auction house is the fairest way to sell it.

That's obvious me, but it's not your fault, no need to apologize @XavieR. He can sell his item the way he prefers, of course its a "bit" annoying if an auction is set up after u had an deal/word already...

I messed this up. I freely admit it. I should have gone with the auction from the get go. I didn't know the right way to sell an item like this. But here we are now, I hope you'll forgive me for the awkwardness.

If that is alright with everyone, then the current highest bid is Yuffie at 3 spheres (92 value) +15 drops = 291.

Back