A>Hardcore VJAYA 15 DARK 85 HIT. I ask normal PDS. Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Can you give a exactly price for each RR mentioned in this auction to avoid disagreements ?
yeah , I gave a price for the RR mentioned .
red ring [62/85 24/25] 125
red ring [32/85 21/25] 90
Red Ring [29/85 | 4/25] 80

Last edited:
Like you mentioned, you only will accept one RR. Then the last Sephiroth bid is 350 plus 125 (high stats RR, the other is disconsidered) and the total is 475. If you consider both Sephiroth RR the maximum that will arrive is 565.
My last bid was 550 plus 80 (low stats RR) with a total 630.

At this time passed 24 hours from the last valid bid (mine), then I won it.
No one should have objections about the facts at this point.

yeah , I gave a price for the RR mentioned . 250 high stats . 90 low stats.
sin
Like you mentioned, you only will accept one RR. Then the last Sephiroth bid is 350 plus 125 (high stats RR, the other is disconsidered) and the total is 475. If you consider both Sephiroth RR the maximum that will arrive is 565.
My last bid was 550 plus 80 (low stats RR) with a total 630.

At this time passed 24 hours from the last valid bid (mine), then I won it.
No one should have objections about the facts at this point.
ok, congratulations. You won , then. how do I contact you to make the deal?. Do I have to do something else beyond in this forum?

This thread is a mess.

@Cresar: Read the Auction rules before starting an auction. Doing this would've saved both yourself and the bidders a lot of confusion and headaches. Also, if you're going to value an item, value it consistently - you said a particular RR was worth 200 and then changed it to 80, and did the same with two RRs that Sephiroth bid. Also, while it isn't a rule, it is common courtesy to state the details of your auction ahead of time (for example, the fact that you were only accepting one of each item).

@Dreifus: Don't push someone around in their own auction thread and then publicly accuse someone else of taking advantage of them. Editing a post before anyone else sees it or responds to it isn't a breach of the rules, and neither is sleeping for a long time.

@Sephiroth: Don't make public spectacles in threads. If someone does something that's breaking a rule, use the Report button or contact a staff member directly. Dreifus shouldn't have posted the way they did, but they were correct - without the extra Red Rings, and using either the high or low inconsistent valuation that Cresar made for the Red Rings, your bid was lower. While Cresar shouldn't have given your bid a 900 PD value in the same post they declared invalid, they still declared it invalid.

@Rec: Next time, don't say "let's wait for a GM". If a thread looks like trouble, tell the staff.

Actually, this next point goes for multiple people involved.

We do not check every forum thread every day. If something looks bad, report it or message one of us directly.

Again, this thread is a mess, but the result of the auction itself will stand. I really, really hope everyone learned a lesson here. If anyone has any further questions or objections, DM me or another staff member and we can clear things up. No more arguing or name-calling or other assorted yelling.

Thanks. Or sorry. Both, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back