A great big hello to all of you

febronia

The kind hearted Cast
hello everyone Febronia here i just wanted to say hello to all of you and tell you a bit about me.I use to play pso with my big brother and last weekend he invited me here to play again.i usually play a hunter as my class but some times i use a force and i usually play to experience the story being a good roleplayer in guildwars 2 theres no surprise there tougth.

hello again it me i just finish my first exploretion on Ragol and wanted to thank the nice and friendly people that help me lvl up so without further adou here is en image of us figthing in forest 2. thanks to(Namine,starligth,zihark) hope to see you planet side another daypso131654591547636172.jpg

hey Rune nice to see you again.Tell me are you still Tesing Chaz or did you two make peace

Last edited:
Hi Data happy too meet you too.This really those feel like home your all so welcoming and friendly like one big familly. As for me in guildwars2 i play a lvl 80 necro/human

hello everyone Febronia here i just wanted to say hello to all of you and tell you a bit about me.I use to play pso with my big brother and last weekend he invited me here to play again.i usually play a hunter as my class but some times i use a force and i usually play to experience the story being a good roleplayer in guildwars 2 theres no surprise there tougth.
*POUNCES and examines Febro-san closely* Mew's kinda jelly that Allll these warriors are so Warm in Welcoming lol. Mew and Tao Tao-chan are usually the welcome wagon...just so PROUD ppl here are so Warm and Fuzzy! <3 Hope to pounce and play wiff you too! But yes, Welcome Home! =3

HAH Quebecois? I think I'm only a few hours south of you. we should join a team b[o_o]b
Well Giles im actually a Montréaler and not a québecquer. Anyways were are you from.I would love to join a team with you im sur it would be fun.

*POUNCES and examines Febro-san closely* Mew's kinda jelly that Allll these warriors are so Warm in Welcoming lol. Mew and Tao Tao-chan are usually the welcome wagon...just so PROUD ppl here are so Warm and Fuzzy! <3 Hope to pounce and play wiff you too! But yes, Welcome Home! =3
Well im happy to be here (slowly i try to pet Mew head and scratches behind her ears as thanks)

Last edited:
Back