A> Frozen Shooter 40h (0/0/25/0|40) CHB: 220 [DONE]

clark

Guildcard
Picked this up in a solo run today. Huge upgrade, but there are several other items that I feel would be better at this point in time.

Minimum bid: 200 pd
Countdown: 24h
Wants:
PDs
Frozen Shooter w/ less hit (value: 20h- 8 pd, 25h- 10 pd, 30h- 15 pd)
Dragon Scale (8 pd) or Tellusis 5/149/46/0 (13 pd)
V502 (30 pd)
V801 (8 pd)
Adept (38 pd)
S-Rank Hell Needle (80 pd)
40h frozen shooter.png

Would you accept Snow queen+18 30 hit (60 pds?) + dragon scale (8) and 132 PDs as a first bid?

Updated CHB. Could someone clarify for me if the cooldown officially starts when I post or when the new highest bid was posted?
Countdown starts at the time of the first bid; 24hr resets occur if a bid is placed within the last 24hrs of an auction.

I am not quite sure in this case since you did not specify any reset.
The auction might stop 24 hours after the first bid idk…

I am not quite sure in this case since you did not specify any reset.
The auction might stop 24 hours after the first bid idk…
Per the new rule, all resets are now 24hrs:
Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.04 - 08.30.19.76.jpg

However, in this case, specifying a reset wasn't necessary since the auction cooldown is already 24hrs (every bid triggers a 24hr reset).

Last edited:
Per the new rule, all resets are now 24hrs:
View attachment 21211
Copy that. So 24h reset from the new highest bid putting the time remaining at ~19hr.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I should have specified a cooldown yesterday. Attended the first night “teambuilding” workout for fire academy yesterday so got a little distracted.

i just re read the initial rules and it appears Dubtaps is right, reset is automatically triggered for 24 hours at any new bid within the last day of an auction, wether you specify it or not.
sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
i just re read the initial rules and it appears Dubtaps is right, reset is automatically triggered for 24 hours at any new bid within the last day of an auction, wether you specify it or not.
sorry for any inconvenience.
Got it.

So CHB is 218 pd w/ 18h remaining on current cooldown.

Back