A> Excalibur [0/0/0/100|35] CHB 777

Normally I wouldn't come back in after saying "I'm out," but today I just found a 30h Lame with 35% machine, which saves me 120 PDs worth of Sphere'ing for getting a full excal set, so I'm back in:

(Not to mention the cost of an entire extra 30h Lame lol)

Last edited:
Cg Ade on the lam
The like on your post may mean eila is out, auction tentatively expiring 24 hrs from Ade's bid at 11:49a pst monday. How deep do the Rune coffers go?

Cg Ade on the lam
The like on your post may mean eila is out, auction tentatively expiring 24 hrs from Ade's bid at 11:49a pst monday. How deep do the Rune coffers go?

TY. I always try to do an "I'm out" post as a courtesy so people know they can relax a bit. I don't use it as a tactic. I had no idea Lady Luck was going to smile on me so great today. If "liking" someone's bid is equal to that, maybe I should do that instead. I always like saying "I'm out" because it makes me feel like Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank lol

Cg Ade on the lam
The purse isn't fully pulled yet. I am debating if it is worth it though. Would like to know if they'd take pwand up hand though so I can avoid the step of selling it...

Rune I could say something like 250 because that's what they seem to be ending at in this economy

Back