A>Calibur 80hit(finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm interested, but I just wanted to check what you value PW and HP, and also if you have interest in an Anniversary Platinum Badge (any clean uber you choose), how would you value that?

Much appreciated, thanks.

Hey, I'm interested, but I just wanted to check what you value PW and HP, and also if you have interest in an Anniversary Platinum Badge (any clean uber you choose), how would you value that?

Much appreciated, thanks.
Hi ta for taking an interest in my Calibur-i have put my wants up and the values ty

@sawtoothrat72 I believe this auction already ended with this as the winning bid. This bid was made with 25.5 hours left in the 72 hour countdown, and then there were no bids for two days. Resets apply only in the final 24 hours of the countdown, but there were no bids in the final 24 hours of the countdown.

We're probably changing the auction rules to enforce resets always be 24 hours because I realize this can be confusing.

i made a mistake
I made a mistake, actually. This one's on me.

That said...

If you believe an auction is being run incorrectly (hasn't ended when it should, etc.), as usual, the proper response is to contact a GM. We don't check every auction thread as it's going, and we aren't going to pop out of nowhere to take action on an auction or other post that no one's brought to our attention.

The improper response is to retaliate by breaking auction rules yourself, e.g. editing your CHB, because the seller's doing something wrong.

Again, @sawtoothrat72 contacted me, I screwed up the times, and made a wrong call. Like Ender said, we'll be updating auction rules to avoid confusion like this happening again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back