A> Bluefull Card (DONE)

It's a pretty rare item, not sure when another card will show up, and the price can start to go up later, it's all about how much you want it. no shame.

Since it’s already over and I wouldn’t be trying to steal the sale. I also have an auction up for the card. CHB 35

You may not be stealing it, but you did essentially cap it by posting a duplicate auction with a low res while this one was
I didn’t even think about that. I apologize to Next lie.. if you think it may have gone higher I can give them the pds. I would never intentionally do that.

I didn’t even think about that. I apologize to Next lie.. if you think it may have gone higher I can give them the pds. I would never intentionally do that.

Oh no, don't worry! Im not mad at all!
Was only a high offer of rare item in low demand, was weird, but I'm not mad at all, also you get the backlash of it too, you don't need to compensate me for anything!
I'm pretty happy with the result of my auction, no worries! ✨

yeah i assumed you didn't realize, but wanted to raise awareness since this happens from time to time. it probably hurts your auction's value just as much as NextLie's

Back