A Belated Greetings

Davidicus

So I've been moonlighting on the server for a little bit now. My brother Alex (who goes by Faedeur in-game and here on the forum) found this server through the grapevine on PSOWorld (where he used to be a very active moderator). Recently, my siblings and I came up with the fun idea to go into GC PSO and live off the land, each of us only using 1 character each and only using what the three teammates find. Was a lot of fun and it musta activated Alex's trigger and he found this place.

I've been here for maybe.. a few weeks to a month now. It feels great to be back in PSOBB again after the last few Pioneer 2's we found went down like Titanic. I rather like the dedication to being as close to the original servers (but still adding in a few new additions to keep things interesting).

My brother and I immediately founded our own little guild, the Eidolons (taken from our Minecraft group, and my immense hard-on for classic Final Fantasy games) and once we did, boy did a bunch of our Minecraft/PSO buddies come pouring in. I think there are 9 of us now? We look forward to making the leaderboards with our fervent love of this game and our capacity to grind.

Been playing PSO since I was in my early teens a decade ago, and dived on PSO2 when I caught wind of it. Great to be here and long may it live.

Welcome aboard Davidicus! Good to see you're bringing your friends and family along for the ride! I've been trying to persuade some of my friends to pick up the game, but they seem a lil... resistant. They're all too excited playing Destiny 2 or CoD: WWII to even look at PSO sadly.

Hopefully we'll cross paths sometime in a lobby and you can give me advice on how to indoctrinate people to playing haha!

Thought this was @Nyte for a minute.

Welcome David & Alex ^^

Nice avatar! :D

I used that same prinny.gif for a little while.

@CaptainRembo Thanks. The rest of the Eidolons guild and I usually hang around Block 1, lobby 5 on the first ship. We like the purple. The secret to getting people to join you in PSO is to have had them already in neck-deep into PSO and they just so happen to like hanging out with you (or in my case, put up with you).
@Nyte Thanks. Been a Disgaea fan for a long long time. I actually keep a host of gifs and images from Disgaeas sprites to the anime to use as avatars. I even have a Prinny plush overlooking my room from the shelf. CaptainRembo has trouble finding friends for PSO the way I have trouble finding friends who like Strategy RPGs. I still lament not being able to do the PSP remake of Final Fantasy Tactics' coop mode. It would have been very cool to have me and a friend pick our strongest and fight a massive whole-sale slaughter of all the game's Lucavi.

Anywho. I'm not entirely sure how much I'll frequent the forums, as I'm a busy adult with a busy-ish life. If nothing else, I'll ghost and/or ask questions or seek trades more often than not. I'm by no means a min/maxing player, and enjoy playing for the fun of it more than anything.

Back