A>65h Rage de Feu [CLOSED]

Lotus Eater

This, too, shall pass.
Guildcard
Want a real fancy mantlepiece in the form of a silly ass squirtgun that shoots fire?

Wanna SSS falz and you're sick of trying to find other invul pierce weapons with decent hit?

Then damn boi do I have the inventory filler for you

(Burning special, 0/0/0/0/65)

Minimum Bid: 5pd

*Winner: Spuz (25pd)

Closed to new bids on 23 Dec @ 12:45 PM (EST).

Order filled on 23 Dec @ 1:41 PM (EST).

Last edited:

Lotus Eater

This, too, shall pass.
Guildcard
FYI that auction end time is set to 24 hour after last bid as timestamped on forum, e.g. right now it's set to end 6:32 EST tomorrow (12/21).

Gl, and thanks!

Lotus Eater

This, too, shall pass.
Guildcard
Quick pre-sleep update: While the thread will close to new bids within 24 hr of the latest, I will not be here to make the sale at that time as I'll be on a plane ~9:40 PM EST. Most likely I'll be available the day after to exchange.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2

(Special is Burning, not Flame FYI)

Last edited:

Lotus Eater

This, too, shall pass.
Guildcard
Okay! That’s it. Thank you so much to everyone who bid!

The winner is Spuz, with a bid of 25 PDs.

Please hit me up over Discord when you want to make the exchange! Bear in mind though That I’m away from home and using a somewhat unreliable laptop. Shouldn’t be a problem, but it may take me a while to get eph working on it.

Thanks again to all comers! Had no idea a fire squirt gun would garner so much interest.

Spuz

Without rain, nothing grows.
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Okay! That’s it. Thank you so much to everyone who bid!

The winner is Spuz, with a bid of 25 PDs.

Please hit me up over Discord when you want to make the exchange! Bear in mind though That I’m away from home and using a somewhat unreliable laptop. Shouldn’t be a problem, but it may take me a while to get eph working on it.

Thanks again to all comers! Had no idea a fire squirt gun would garner so much interest.

Let me know when you are free :cool: