A>65h Rage de Feu [CLOSED]

Lotus Eater

This, too, shall pass.
Guildcard
Want a real fancy mantlepiece in the form of a silly ass squirtgun that shoots fire?

Wanna SSS falz and you're sick of trying to find other invul pierce weapons with decent hit?

Then damn boi do I have the inventory filler for you

(Burning special, 0/0/0/0/65)

Minimum Bid: 5pd

*Winner: Spuz (25pd)

Closed to new bids on 23 Dec @ 12:45 PM (EST).

Order filled on 23 Dec @ 1:41 PM (EST).

Last edited:
FYI that auction end time is set to 24 hour after last bid as timestamped on forum, e.g. right now it's set to end 6:32 EST tomorrow (12/21).

Gl, and thanks!

Quick pre-sleep update: While the thread will close to new bids within 24 hr of the latest, I will not be here to make the sale at that time as I'll be on a plane ~9:40 PM EST. Most likely I'll be available the day after to exchange.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

(Special is Burning, not Flame FYI)

Last edited:
Okay! That’s it. Thank you so much to everyone who bid!

The winner is Spuz, with a bid of 25 PDs.

Please hit me up over Discord when you want to make the exchange! Bear in mind though That I’m away from home and using a somewhat unreliable laptop. Shouldn’t be a problem, but it may take me a while to get eph working on it.

Thanks again to all comers! Had no idea a fire squirt gun would garner so much interest.

Okay! That’s it. Thank you so much to everyone who bid!

The winner is Spuz, with a bid of 25 PDs.

Please hit me up over Discord when you want to make the exchange! Bear in mind though That I’m away from home and using a somewhat unreliable laptop. Shouldn’t be a problem, but it may take me a while to get eph working on it.

Thanks again to all comers! Had no idea a fire squirt gun would garner so much interest.

Let me know when you are free :cool:

Back