Arms +10 [Berserk] [0/0/0/0|75]
PSYCHO WAND [0/0/0/0|0]
FROZEN SHOOTER +9 [15/0/0/20|45]
50H Baranz Launcher
60H Hell Laser
Hell Needle
502 x2

How do you value this?

Again to start I'm not great with prices so I've got a couple people that are vets here I pm with to try and ensure some accuracy and fairness.. The prices come from auctions/listings in the past, and taking into consideration I don't want a ton of items, rather raw pd's & a couple items.. that said:

2700 + 450 + 270 + 500 + 50 + 30 + 75 + 60 = 4,135 in items. However as I stated above I'm really wanting more raw currency than a bunch of items.. Eila.Sanya. still holds CHB @ 4.3k

DF[40/0/0/30|75]
DF[35/0/0/0|75]
DF[0/0/0/0|80]
Vjaya[0/0/0/0|60]
HS[0/0/35/0|30]
HS[20/0/20/0|30]
Excalibur[0/0/0/100|30]
Excalibur[15/0/0/0|30]
DOB[0/0/0/0|55]
TJS[0/0/0/0/0|0]
TJS[0/0/25/30|0]
PW
Baranz Launcher[0/0/100/100|50]

Last edited:
DF[40/0/0/30|75]
DF[35/0/0/0|75]
DF[0/0/0/0|80]
Vjaya[0/0/0/0|60]
HS[0/0/35/0|30]
HS[20/0/20/0|30]
Excalibur[0/0/0/100|30]
Excalibur[15/0/0/0|30]
DOB[0/0/0/0|55]
TJS[0/0/0/0/0|0]
TJS[0/0/25/30|0]
PW
Baranz Launcher[0/0/100/100|50]

I'll accept as CHB @ slightly less than regular valuation as I'm more interested in raw PD's + my wants list.. Total value - 6.4k equivalent . I just want to reiterate again I value raw pd higher, but this will be CHB for now. 24hr Countdown begins in 1hr 13m

Once again, thank you and good luck!

24 hour countdown begins.

8:35pm tomorrow kel'k will win barring any further bids.

Thanks and good luck.

never come to this situation, no idea.
i'd like to say 2 more PH than 66 is acceptable, but this is your auction , you deal

I think I understand what you mean, and honestly even 65ph I would've taken as chb. Like I mentioned in the original valuation, 6.4k equivalent. That's not 6.4k pure pds it's their value to me because I'll have to turn around and try to sell them all to make the money I was originally after with selling this.

With the items+600pd bid I see it as almost the same as 66ph but still less, because I'll have to take the time to sell those items instead of just getting raw currency now.

I hope this clears it up at least a little bit.

EDIT: I won't be awake at 2:18am my time lol, so if no other bids it'll close then, and transaction can be completed when I get on in the morning.

Last edited:
This auction is opaque.

I also understand that kel'k says that this is your auction so your standards are fine.

But if you're going to auction by your criteria, you should be clear about your criteria.

I feel that the 64k PD should be clarified as to how many PURE PDs it is, and I would like to be able to bid again.
I'm not happy if I win unclear auction.

If total 64k<50ph, I bid 50ph. 64k<40ph I bid 40ph

To clarify it being 6.6k pd - I was told PH's were 100pd each, not 99, so that's the reason for that. EDIT: Also CHB stands @ 6.6k. 6,534 whatever it is, my apologies.

This auction is opaque.

I also understand that kel'k says that this is your auction so your standards are fine.

But if you're going to auction by your criteria, you should be clear about your criteria.

I feel that the 64k PD should be clarified as to how many PURE PDs it is, and I would like to be able to bid again.
I'm not happy if I win unclear auction.

If total 64k<50ph, I bid 50ph. 64k<40ph I bid 40ph

If you took the time to read my post you'd see "With the items+600pd bid I see it as almost the same as 66ph" I can pull a pm on discord with someone I was telling if kel'k bid another 100-200 pd's I would give him chb. That I just really didn't want pure items, but instead pure pd's. I said throughout the thread I would always value raw currency > items. No-one asked for any clarification during the whole thing on my actual valuation, why is it a problem now? Also I never had a distinct figure, dude I've been here a week lol, the "math" was as simple as taking "full retail value" and subtracting some 100's of pds depending on how expensive the items were.
Well, the confusing part to me is that the owner accepted kelk's bid at first, then as consequence Eila had to raise the bid by a lot of pds (about 20ph over).
Then at a later post kelk's same bid +600 pds was rejected. This is a clear breach of rules that benefits the seller.

? Eila had chb at that time at 4k pds. Well, technically 4k pds + 300pd in items, so 4.3k /equivalent/. Of course when someone offers over 2k more in equivalent value it's going to take CHB. How's that confusing? Eila then offered a huge raw pd figure, and with /equivalent/ value being less-than pure pd value (to me, as stated literally in almost every post I had here), +600pd on a bid that was beaten by raw pd, a bid that was only items -- of course it's not getting CHB, it wouldn't make sense to on the criteria I'd laid out so far.

Last edited:
Incorrect. "Item equivalent" is not "pure pd value" plain and simple, as stated numerous times throughout the thread. Not a single time did I say "Kel'k your items are worth 6,400 pds" I said "6.4k EQUIVALENT" which as mentioned literally directly after that is not the same thing as 6.4k pure pds.

So no, wrong, I did not. Hopefully a gm can come close this soon, the nonsense needs to stop. Primary complaint = non transparent valuations, but only after the auction has ended and not during the >72 hours it was up was this an issue. Next.

Hopefully a gm can come close this soon, the nonsense needs to stop. Primary complaint = non transparent valuations, but only after the auction has ended and not during the >72 hours it was up was this an issue.
Correct.

If you guys have a problem with an auction, your course of action should be to contact a GM while the auction is in progress, not wait until it's over to jump into the thread and tell the seller how much they suck and are abusive. An auction is between a seller and bidders, not a seller, bidders, and the peanut gallery who feels the need to comment and argue instead of reporting what they openly believe to be a rule violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back