A>3x Photon Drop

what kind of dance? some of those are very valuable but some not
I can press buttons to make my PSO character dance, or I can make a video of me dancing to anything but boom boom or one of the extreme versions in Just Dance 2018 and upload it to youtube for you.

I can press buttons to make my PSO character dance, or I can make a video of me dancing to anything but boom boom or one of the extreme versions in Just Dance 2018 and upload it to youtube for you.
the second one pls. chb valued at 97pds

Fine, 3 PDs on it and the right to own property, vote, procreate and to keep living for another 40 years.
It's a steal, I would take it if I were you; when are you ever going to get another shot at a few basic Human rights??

Fine, 3 PDs on it and the right to own property, vote, procreate and to keep living for another 40 years.
It's a steal, I would take it if I were you; when are you ever going to get another shot at a few basic Human rights??
i already have human rights, chb still miku

ill chip in 2 pds to give miku the buy out if you post the dance

Okay sure. I'm a great dancer so I don't mind if everyone sees it. I just need to go make and upload the video now but I think I can get it done in like 6 hours or so, as my videos upload kinda slowly as they're really big.

Okay sure. I'm a great dancer so I don't mind if everyone sees it. I just need to go make and upload the video now but I think I can get it done in like 6 hours or so, as my videos upload kinda slowly as they're really big.
will pay upon upload of video, @Eva do you want to just give the 2pds to miku and have me give 1, or give them to me and have me give miku 3

Back