A>[20/0/0/0|55] Heaven Striker [Closing, Roo Won]

bionico

CHB: Roo ~2300pd value

Edit: Roo's counter offer is far exceeding my personal buyout, so until I hear back from Jbang to give him the chance to counter, this is the last chance for any bids!

Discord: cerveza#7491

Attachments

• HS55h.png
    HS55h.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I think 1500 is really high for a "reserve" if you mean "minimum bid to start the auction."

About a year ago, a 40 hitter went for about 500 PDs worth of stuff. I found a 45 hitter recently and it's probably worth about 600. I can't see the value more than doubling over the next 10% hit. 55 is rare. It's actually the 2nd best HS on the server. The only item that exists on this server that's worth over 1500 PDs is probably Dab's 100% hit Charge Vulcans.

I would set your reserve to 800 and go from there. 1500 is way out of reach for a ton of players. You will most definitely net over 1000.

Add 100 Native 20h Excalibur to my bid

Making my bid:
TJS (30 native)
Hell Needle
Hell Shot
Demon Needle
Arrest Needle
Zalure Needle
Berserk Needle
Arrest J-cutter
Hell J-cutter
Demon's Laser 80h
Berserk Launcher
1 PS
88 PDs
100 Native 20h Excalibur

Add 100 Native 20h Excalibur to my bid

Making my bid:
TJS (30 native)
Hell Needle
Hell Shot
Demon Needle
Arrest Needle
Zalure Needle
Berserk Needle
Arrest J-cutter
Hell J-cutter
Demon's Laser 80h
Berserk Launcher
1 PS
88 PDs
100 Native 20h Excalibur
Wouldnt be a bad offer but theres a lot of needles that I am not so interested in. Leaning towards Postys atm

FYI those are all s-rank weapons, which you asked for. They will always come 0'd in every attribute, this does not make them any less useful.
Yeah I realized that a bit too late, trying to rush a lot of this in the morning isnt the best idea.

TJS (30/0/0/0/0)
Hell Needle
Hell Shot
Demon Needle
Arrest Needle
Zalure Needle
Berserk Needle
Arrest J-cutter
Hell J-cutter
Demon's Laser (0/0/0/x/80)
Berserk Launcher
1 PS
100 PDs
Excalibur (0/90/0/0/30)
Daylight Scar (20/40/0/0/30)
Berserk Vulcans (0/0/0/0/60)
80/80/0/0/50 Dark Flow
0/0/60/100/55 Dark Flow

By the way, all S rank weapons come with completely 0'd stats. A hit J-cutter doesn't exist.

Last edited:
^^^That tjs is a nice one and you got to pick the other attribute. You can pick Beast to sphere. That’s it you want a pair of TJS if you only need one the you can choose to sphere native. Tjs is more ideal when it doesn’t have hit just by the fact that unsealing it takes one attribute. Just saying if you have 2 attribute you might regret it. As for now that you are starting you get to see and think later on what other attribute you want on the TJS.... but again this is just my opinion.

^^^That tjs is a nice one and you got to pick the other attribute. You can pick Beast to sphere. That’s it you want a pair of TJS if you only need one the you can choose to sphere native. Tjs is more ideal when it doesn’t have hit just by the fact that unsealing it takes one attribute. Just saying if you have 2 attribute you might regret it. As for now that you are starting you get to see and think later on what other attribute you want on the TJS.... but again this is just my opinion.
I guess my original want/need was pure currency so thats why jbangs offer looks more appealing. Roo's is probably higher but I really dont want to have to go through the trouble od selling/auctioning half of what is listed. Plus that 45 AB TJS looks nice

I guess my original want/need was pure currency so thats why jbangs offer looks more appealing. Roo's is probably higher but I really dont want to have to go through the trouble od selling/auctioning half of what is listed. Plus that 45 AB TJS looks nice

Tell me what you would like replaced in the bid. I know you don't like s ranks now, so I won't bother including any in future bids

Tell me what you would like replaced in the bid. I know you don't like s ranks now, so I won't bother including any in future bids

All is fine, just looking more primarily for HUcast, then RA s-ranks to fill up any extra. Always flat PD/PS or even plat badges if available are good.

And apologies for being back and fourth, trying to figure out what I even want

Back